AGRICULTURE COMMODITIES & PRODUCTS
Available Rice Forms: Rice in husk, Rice in husk of seed quality, other Rice in husk, Brown Rice, Black Rice, S.M/wholly miled Rice, Rice Parboiled, Basmati Rice, Rice excepty Parboiled and Broken Rice.
- Purity -Variable
- Natural Admixture – Variable
- Average Grain Length – Variable
- Moisture – Variable
- Packaging – Jute bag, PP bag, Non-woven bag, BOPP bag or as per buyers choice.
- Shelf Life – Variable
Available wheat Forms: Rye Flour, Rice Flour, Wheat or meslin Flour, Cereal Flour, Maize Flour, other cereal Flour, Brown Rice Flour and Meal of Wheat.
- Physical characteristic of the dough – W 170 minimum, P/L 0.7 max.
- Protein – Min. 10.5% (N x 6,25 of dry matter)
- Moisture – 14% max.
- Fatty acidity – 0.5g KOH/g of oil max.
- Zeleny index – Min. 25
- Ash content – 0,6% max. of dry matter
Available Pulses: Moong daal, Hare moong daal, Chawli daal, Masoor daal, Sabat masoor, Toor daal, Rajma, Soyabean, Chana daal, Arhar daal, Urad daal, Chori daal, Moth daal, Kala chana, Safed chana and Sesame
- Moisture – Variable
- Protein – Variable
- cooking Quality – Good
- Foreign matters: Variable
- Aflatoxin – Variable
- Admixture – Variable
Available Red Chilli Forms: Bhut Jolokia, Kashmiri Mirch, Guntur Sannam, Jwala Chill, Kaddi Chilli, Ramnad Mundu/Gundu, Dhani and Kanthari Chilli
- Color – variable
- Pungency in SHU – 8,000-1,00,000
- Size – Variable
- Packing – In New PP Bags lined with polyethene Or Paper Bags
- Grade – A, B, C
- Quality – The Best
Available Cloves Forms: Whole Cloves, Hand-Picked Cloves, Cloves Oil and Indonesian Clove
- Quality – Superior
- Variety – hand-picked & sorted at Microscopic level
- Color – Reddish Brown
- Moisture – 10%
- Stems – 1%
- Baby clove – 1%
- Odd matters – 0%
Available Black Pepper Forms: Tellicherry, Lampong, Malabar, Sarawak and Talamanca.
- Variety – 500gl, 550gl, 600gl, 650gl
- Size – 8mm to 10mm bold
- Moisture – 0.5% to 3% Max
- Sortex Clean – 99%
- Grade specification – Pungency and aroma
- Preferred varieties – Tellichery, Alleppey and Malabar Garbled
Available Sugar Forms: Raw Sugar, Brown Sugar, White Sugar.
- ICUMSA – 100 RBU to 150 RBU
- ICUMSA Colour- 80 to 100
- Crystal Size- 0.80 to 1.20 mm
- Moisture- 0.50 to 0.70 % Max
- Solubility- 100 % Free Flowing
- Polarization- 99.50 % Min
- Substance- Solid Crystal
- Smell- Free of Any Smell
Available Raisins Forms: Black raisins, Golden raisins, Green raisins, Flame raisins.
- Appearance: – Round Shape / Long Shape, Oval
- Color Uniformity:- 90% Uniform, 10% Opposite color
- Moisture:- 13-16%
- Size:- 300-500 berry count/100gms
- Sugared berries:-0.50%
Available Jaggery Forms: Raw cane Jaggery, Cane Jaggery, Palmyra Jaggery, other cane Sugar, Khendasari Sugar, Cane sugar Candy, Sugar Cubes and Caramel.
- Colour – Brown, Yellow
- Glucose and Fructose – 5-15 %
- Protein – 0.40%
- Moisture – 5%
- Sucrose- 65-85 %
- Minerals – 0.6-1.0 g
Available Oats Forms: Whole Oats, Irish Oats, Scottish Oats, Quick Oats, Instant Oats, Oat Bran, Oat flour.
- Moisture -14.0 %
- Test weight – 46 kg/hl
- Damaged Kernels -3.0%
- broken kernels – 5.0%
- Insect bored kernels – 0.5%
- Ergot – 0.05%
- Filth- 0.1%
- Inorganic extraneous matter- 0.5%
Available Coffee Powder Forms: Arabica Powder, Robusta Powder, liberica Powder and Excelsa Powder
- Variety – According to item description.
- Caffeine – 1.2 to 1.5 for Arabica, 2.2 to 2.5 for Robusta.
- Total ash – 6% maximum.
- Moisture – 5% maximum.
- Ochratoxin – 5 ppb maximum.
Available Tamarind Forms: Golden Tamarind, Brown Tamarind, Black Tamarind
- Moisture – 20% Max.
- Tamarind seed content- 3% to 35% (As per requirement)
- Extraneous matter- 0.10% Max.
- Acid insoluble ash:- 0.10% Max.
- Total tartaric acid:- 0.09% Max.
- Particle Size:- 100% through 80 mesh
- Loss on Drying:- 5.00% Max
Available Turmeric Forms: Turmeric Excl Powder, Dry Root Turmeric, other Turmeric, Curcuma longa.
- Moisture – Not more than 10.0 % by weight
- Total ash on a dry basis – Not more than 9.0% by weight
- Ash insoluble in dil – Not more than 1.5 % by weight
Available Curry Leaves Forms: Regular, Dwarf and Gamthi.
- Flavour and Odour – Characteristic
- Appearance – Dark green to brownish in colour, whole brittle leaves.
- Particle Size – 10 – 30mm
- Extraneous Matter % – <1
- Moisture % – <12
Available Ginger Forms: Common ginger, Galangal, Peacock ginger, White ginger, Turmeric
- Extraneous matter- 1%
- Total Ash- 6%
- Water-Soluble Extractive- 10%
- Acid-insoluble Ash- 2%
Available cashew Nut Grades: W – 180, W – 210, W – 240, W – 320, W – 450
- Out turn- 48 to 45
- Nut Count- 205
- Moisture- 10%
- Defective- 12%
- Scrapes- 10%
- Dark Roast- 5%
- Spotted- 1%
- Color Variations- 2%
Available Oils: Rice Bran Oil, Mustard Oil, Ginger oil, Sea Buckthorn oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Groundnut Oil, Coconut Oil, Soyabean Oil
- Mean Of Selection-Machine Cleaned
- Purity- 99% Min.
- Moisture:- 7.5% Max.
- Admixture- 1% Max.
- Imperfect- 1% Max.